Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

GLORIOUS SUNRISE... with a hint of FALL



Oh what a gorgeous sunrise we had this morning and there was a hint of a nip in the air. I turned off the A/C and opened as many windows as I could. I absolutely LOVE a nippy morning and this was nearly there. Greg's birthday usually marks Fall for me as the weather always seems to change to Fall the week following his birthday. I remember in 1986 when we finally were able to bring him home; we went to the hospital with the outfit that we had set aside for home coming and then I had to layer him up with a sweater and several blankets as it was too chilly to go home in just his cute little blue bubble suit. When he was in Elementary school I remember an early September morning we actually had a frost... boy was THAT a chilly morning to walk to school.

1 comment:

  1. I told mom that it was cool in the morenings when I take Dougie up to the bus stop at 630am.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...