Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our Evening by the River








Last night we decided to take a walk along the Congaree River and we took Amelia (dog) with us. She was SO HAPPY to be going some where special with us... especially with Scott. He ran a long ways with her on the board walk and she would look up at him with such joy on her face.

We saw the Geese settling in for the night with a final feeding in the low water. Listening to them "talking" to one another was so relaxing. The clouds were amazing both in the sky and in the reflexion of the River; I couldn't help myself and took several pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...