Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Leisurely Walk by the River

This morning we decided to take just a nice walk in Nature and really enjoy our surroundings and gather energy from the environment. So many wonderful things to enjoy and share with others - just show a deep interest in what you are looking at and people will stop to ask questions. The 3 fruits hanging are Paw Paws and are edible - they taste like a banana and can be used in any recipe that calls for banana. I'm thinking about some Paw Paw Bread! Enjoy the pictures....












1 comment:

  1. I always enoy "our" walks by the river. I love nature trails. the paws are something I am not very familiar with. Of course, I have heard of them, but never eaten or have seen then. Gerry PS: I love the sewing basket and can put it to gentle use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...