Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Lesson Learned

Today Scott and I along with Amelia (dog) went to the Riverwalk for our exercise. Scott has a goal of being able to run the entire length of the board walk. We didn't run very far today and that turned out to be a good thing as on the way back not far from the car Scott nearly passed out on me. His sugar dropped out of the bottom; we will carry something with us from now on as well as water bottles to keep that from happening again. Scared me half to death. Lesson learned thats for sure.

We met an enjoyable gentlemen that was taking photographs and we talked about different place to view and photograph Nature's wonder's.

When we came home I defrosted some of the Black Bean and Ham soup that I had made earlier and made some grilled cheese sandwiches. Scott is thankfully feeling a lot better.

We are determined to get in shape so we will keep putting one foot in front of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...