Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Misty Sunday Morning

Good Morning! It is about 8:30 in the morning and there is a slight mist floating through the neighborhood. One of those peacefully eerie mornings. The cats are sticking to me like glue this morning - somedays they act like I will get away if they aren't in the same room as I am. And they stay with me unless Greg comes out of his room - like just now - they have gone to see if they can score another breakfast from him.

When we walked the other day we got a few pictures of an injured moth that I have combined into one photograph.


Scott snapped a picture of me as we were walking by the River Locke's. You can see in this picture how my left leg stays swollen. It is very visible at night. Kinda creeps me out a bit and has Scott worried and as soon as we get health insurance again I will be going to the Doctor about it. I gained a pound back this week and THAT STINKS! But I am still down 4 pounds from where I was at the beginning of the month and we will keep plugging away at it. If nothing else we are feeling a LOT better these days. The walks/runs really do help improve ones mental state as well as the physical state.

My Mom is coming down today to go through my Aunt's things as she has been moved to a Nursing home and the people she was living with wanted her stuff out NOW! So it's in the back of my truck; I don't want any of it in my house as it's dirty and full of bugs. It's really sad the way someone's state of life degrades as they age. I don't want Greg to have to go through a bunch of crap when I'm gone. I'm planning to thin out "stuff" - sell, give or trash it. Fewer "things" means faster cleaning. I would rather he had memories of me than stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...