Search This Blog

Monday, May 03, 2010

Taking our Health back

Scott and I have been watching The Biggest Looser on Hulu and have decided that it's time to take our health back. We are currently living uninsured due to loss of jobs and our weight is endangering our lives. So we are walking daily and eating more balanced healthy meals. My current BMI (34.3) (Body Mass Index) puts me in the Obese range and so does Scott's(31.9). I need to loose close to 75 pounds and Scott 55; we have our work cut out for us. There is ZERO money for a gym membership so we will be doing this at home with what we have on hand. We definitely don't want to get any bigger so it's time to do something about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...