Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Wellness

OK... so Scott and I are doing this together! On May 11th we will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and I figure if we can survive each other that long we can regain our health together as well. I'm wishing we could get up and hit the trail at like 7 AM before it starts getting so blasted hot... perhaps we will be able to in time.

Before I started working at Jo-Ann's I had reached a plateau at 190 pounds to get to that again I have to loose 28 pounds. Once I reach that goal I will set another and then another until I reach my goal of 145-150. It's going to take a LOT of work and changing our diet BIG TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...