Search This Blog

Sunday, May 02, 2010

FREE concert - Rob Crosby

We went to an AWESOME concert last night as part of the "Rhythm on the River" concert series - all FREE. It was such a wonderful evening. The West Columbia Chamber of Commerce really pulled together something special inviting Rob to perform. We are thinking of attending next Saturday night's performance as well. Scott's friend, Robin tagged along with us - she needed a night out. It was a pleasure having her with us. I took along the Pooh quilt and did some sewing on it's binding. I got about half way around before it started getting too dark to see. I'll finish it up today.








Last night must have been a prom night for one of the local school as there were a bunch of kids in their finery coming to the Riverwalk to take pictures. Here are some that Scott caught on camera. I remember when looking elegant was the goal not street walker... times have changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...