Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pizza


The other day I made a Pizza from scratch using this recipe from allrecipes.com; it was submitted by Gudny Bjorg Kjaerbo. They have more Pizza Dough Recipe's but this one is SO EASY and FAST....

Pizza Dough 1

3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 (.25 oz) package active dry yeast
1 Tablespoon white sugar
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup warm water (110*F)

Combine flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a large bowl. Mix oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired ( I used a can of Pizza sauce; browned ground beef, canned sliced mushroom, sliced onion and mozarella and Parmesan cheese).

Bake at 375*F for 20 to 25 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Looks so yummy! I made Meatloaf from a reciipe in abook that had Amish recipes. It was so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...