Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Projects and a Pig Pickin'


I'll start this post off with some of the projects I've been working on; this post will be picture heavy. I'm working on some pastel quilt blocks for a swap that I am in but as you can see it's going slow as I have this helper that keeps getting in the way.



I've got the piecing done for all 9 blocks except for sewing the little blocks together in rows. Perhaps today I will be able to get in there "Un-supervised" and get this completed so that they are ready to mail out as soon as I get some money for postage.

















Saturday we attended Kevin and Ronda's Annual "Pig Pickin". We had a nice time and it was wonderful to see family once again.


















Yesterday Scott and I went over to Godly Street under the 12th Street Extension bridge and picked a BUNCH of blackberries. I would like to go back to pick more today; weather permitting. When we got home I decided that I wanted to make some blackberry jam and then I got to thinking about how good it would taste on homemade bread SOOOoooo......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...