Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fascination

Scott and I are constantly fascinated by what Nature has to offer. On a recent walk by the River we saw this snake's body sticking out of a hole and watched with amazement as it twisted, rolled and pulled on something within the hole. We watched for quite awhile than went on down our route and when we came back it had finally pulled a very blown up toad from the hole. We had disturbed it enough that as soon as it was free it slithered off into the woods. I don't know how it would EVER get that toad down but it was apparently determined to do just that....











Midlands Water Snake - Non-poisonous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...