Search This Blog

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Last Night's Show

Mike Willis opened for Angela Easterling and it was a wonderful show; both performers were awesome. If we weren't broke city I would have bought all 3 of their CD's. Here are some of the pictures we took...






























UGH! We didn't get any of Mike Willis - Sorry Mike! Perhaps we will catch a performance by him again one day and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. He was so funny - he stopped his performance to thank all the DOGS for attending. There were quite a few dogs in the audience last night.

And it was only fair - I took a picture of Scott (Green shirt) this week since he caught Robin and I last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...