Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Twenty Five Years

I'm not sure how it happened but today marks our 25th wedding anniversary.



It's not always been easy but I've never regretted my choice for a husband. He loves me and appreciates me for who I am; supports me in all I choose to do and is always there when I need him. I though about coming up with a list of 25 things that help a marriage last 25 years but then decided against it as I'm sure there are more than 25 things that has made our marriage last this long.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SCOTT!
I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU ANOTHER 25 YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...