Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

YEAH! I'm off tomorrow!

I'm so glad that I am off tomorrow. I'll be going over to see my sisters' new car. I have gardening, sewing and household chores to do as well so I can't visit with them long. Greg will want to do something with me as well I'm sure. But I've got to catch up on things here at home.

Today at work I witnessed more unethical behavior - excess breaks and using the company phone to call out of state relatives for personal issues. It's crazy how people can't see this as stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...