Search This Blog

Friday, July 04, 2008

July 3rd trip to property






We drove up to our 10 acres after Scott got out of his Conference call at the plant. I knitted and napped while he was on the call. It never ceases to amaze me how refreshed I am after walking about our land and working up in my minds eye where our cottage will be built where Scott's shop will be located and the garden(s), chicken coop and rabbit hutch, etc....

I even managed to catch a bit of poison ivy or oak across my ankle. It was itching like crazy and is now oozing... YUCK~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...