Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pressing on!

I've had soreness in my chest and center back since Saturday night and feeling rested has escaped me. I just went out and did some work in my garden and I am feeling a little more energized. Perhaps all I needed was to up my physical activity a bit. I edged about 10 feet of the outer edge of the garden; weeded about a bed and a half. Transplanted some begonias, egg plants and peppers into the cleaned out areas. I plan to work a lot out in the garden this weekend to get it looking better and to perhaps plant some more veggies. The animals are wanting to stick close to me today so there has been at least one or two at my heals all day. I've got some quilt projects that have to be completed and mailed today; so I better get to that next. I'll post some pictures of my finished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...