The chikata bugs that are recently coming above ground are quite vocal this morning. If they don't watch out that Mocking Bird that is always hanging around will make breakfast of them. I'm not sure if the "empty bug" is visible or not but they crawl out of the ground and leave these calling cards all over our yard.
Search This Blog
Monday, July 28, 2008
Vocal Bugs
The chikata bugs that are recently coming above ground are quite vocal this morning. If they don't watch out that Mocking Bird that is always hanging around will make breakfast of them. I'm not sure if the "empty bug" is visible or not but they crawl out of the ground and leave these calling cards all over our yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).