Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

Ethics and Moral Values

No matter where I go these days I find ethics and morals to be terribly lacking in society as a whole. I'm not a church attending Christian these days - never found a church around here that felt like family. But my ethics and moral values must be quite strong; gifted to me by my Grandmother who was always such a positive role model in these area's. Being cruel, adjusting ethics to my own benefit and letting my values out the window to follow the crowd just isn't me. That's one of the reasons I left Cracker Barrel. Perhaps when we get moved up to the property I will be able to find a small Methodist church to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...