Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ever so sleepy this morning

I am having a hard time brushing the sandman aside this morning. I closed last night and have to be back to work at 8 this morning and I'm dragging something fierce. Luckily I'll be home before 2 this afternoon so perhaps Scott and I can get that one bed replaced in the garden and perhaps get something more planted. The tomato plants look awesome have had blossoms but so far no visible fruit. I think for next Spring/Summer's garden I'm going to start bed prep in January so that any added items will have a month or two to break down. I've got to get this garden productive!

Amelia is still scratching like crazy so Tuesday she will get a thorough scrub down - once with flea killing shampoo and then with some shampoo to make her smell a little less DOG! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...