Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friendships that attach to your soul

I've been thinking about friends I've made and lost touch with and wondering how they are doing. Friends from my little home town that I went to school with for the first 18 years of my life, friends from my O-C Tec Days - I wonder how many actually made it into Law Enforcement. Friends from past jobs and groups I was involved in while home schooling our son. Those friends that seemed to really connect with my soul like ribbons on a May pole. I truly hope that life has been good for them and that they are all safe and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...