Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pushing toward mid-July

Here it is the 8th of July all ready. This year is just flying by... 3 months from now Greg should be leaving for the Navy. I so want him to succeed at this and go and explore some of the world. He needs to know that there is so much more to life than here.

Today before work I'm going to help a friend empty her stuff out of a storage unit. I've got my work clothes in the washer and hope to move them to the dryer before I have to leave to help her. I guess I need to sew up some more clothes for work. I hate shopping! Plus the styles just aren't "ME" in the stores.

I may try to get the squash and cucumbers transplanted to the garden this morning as well. They are getting quite large in the starter flat.


Just went out and transplanted the squash and cucumbers to the garden. MAN ALIVE DO I NEED TO WEED AND MULCH THE WALKWAYS! Perhaps tomorrow before or after the dentist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...