Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

Survived work and am home!

Well I made it through my time at work and am home now and so happy to be here. Scott and I currently have the house to ourselves as Greg is out with friends; gone to eat Sushi - YUCK! I can't stand the stuff myself. To each his own I guess. I can hardly wait to hear about his adventures with food while traveling about in the Navy.

I bought a couple butterfly wind chimes to put up out on the porch. I'll perhaps take some photos of them tomorrow.

I have to work tomorrow afternoon/evening so I won't get much done around here as we hope to sleep in and have a quiet leisurely breakfast and some reading time in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...