Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Visitor in our bonus room

Greg's friend Samantha is asleep on our bonus room floor again. Greg has to take her keys away from her anytime they go out and about together as she gets so drunk he won't let her drive anywhere. So he sets her up with a sleeping bag and pillow out in our bonus room. At least she wasn't out on the road in the wee hours of this morning.

Mr. Tesla cat has been sneezing the past 2 days and I fear he has some type of cold or something. Poor kitty looks down right miserable but he is still eating and drinking and using his box ok so I don't believe it to be anything serious. I'll keep an eye on him though and if it continues until Monday I'll take him over to the vets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...