Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lawns mowed!

Well I got the entire lawn mowed and Scott planted a bed of sweet corn. We have two other beds ready for something to be planted in them and I'm thinking beans and salad greens. I have one bed that needs a total re-building and filling so that I will have a place to plant all the cucumbers that have come up in the flat on the porch. After we get some lunch we are going to Lowes and Home Depot to check out some cabinetry - mainly for ideas as Scott is planning to build all our new cabinets. He'll get to use nearly all his toys out in the shop. I've totally given up on calling it our garage as no auto would fit in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...