Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Expensive ear drops

Well yesterday's appointment ended with the purchase of some VERY expensive ear drops (my co-pay $55). The radio set I wear at work is causing irritation in my ear so using it can/will cause this to happen again. So I'm trying to figure out how to rig the thing so I don't actually have to put it on my ear. I'm nearly totally deaf in my left ear and I won't damage my right by wearing the radio.

I'm doing some laundry so I'll have clothes to wear to work at 1. If I thought they'd get dry fast enough I'd put them out on the line to dry. I love the way line dried clothes smell. Plus it saves a good bit of money on the electric bill - I think I'll hang them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...