Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

Overcast Morning

It's looking like it will rain today the sky is so overcast and gray that you can hardly tell the sun has risen. I had a horrible time waking this morning just can't seem to get alert. Luckily I don't have to be to work until 4:30 this afternoon. I don't really care much for working evenings like this but it's a job so I'll deal with it.

Lenora stopped by last night and she loved the quilt. YEAH!

ADD ON--- it is now NOON - I succumbed to the dreaded "cat lure" and went back to bed. The plus side is I feel better and the sun is definitely up now. The bad part is I will be pushing it to get all the laundry done before I have to leave for work.

1 comment:

  1. I am still here:)...just not on the puter much.

    Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...