Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wishing I could just stay home...

I awoke just feeling all out crummy! I should have wore a hat yesterday while we were out and about in that breeze; I know better. If my ears get cold air in them I get sick. I wish I could just crawl back in bed and stay home today. But what I will do is see what we have in the medicine cabinet and press on as it's only a 4 1 /2 hour shift. Fall is REALLY here now - gotta pull out some warm hats to cover my ears.

Robitusin Cough and Cold and I'm out the door - be back later.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! Get some rest when you get home!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing Becky! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is no good, I hope you are feeling better soon Becky...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).