Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What a Neat idea...

ABC's of me...

A=Age
; 47

B=Bed size; Full size - it was Scott's Grandparents and we've slept on it since day one together.

C=Chore that you hate; cleaning the bathroom; followed closely by cleaning out the fridge after it's been "too long".

D=Dogs; Two Biutches

E=Essential start to you day; Coffee and about an hour to wake up and be quiet before the madness of work begins and to read blogs.

F= Favourite colour; Earthy greens and browns - I can't choose just one of them.

G=Gold or silver; Mostly Gold but have some Silver in my hair so I have to like it.

H= Height; 5ft 7in

I=- Instruments you play; Took 6 years (age 6 to 12) of piano lessons and can't play a thing now.

J=Job title; Replenishment Team Member

K-Kids; Just 1 grown son

L=Live; Hot and steamy South Carolina but am from Cool and Beautiful New York

M=Mother's name; Mary

N=Nickname; Becky; no one but my Grandma and one cousin ever has called me Rebecca

O=Overnight hospital stays; Birth of our son and when I had a Heart Cath in 2008

P=Pet peeves; Smoking, lazy people

Q=Quotes from a film;  "OHHHHHhhhh.... The MEEK... the meek will inherit the Earth. well that's good as they've had a hell of a time"

R=Right or left handed; Right, but I can do lots of things with both.

S= Siblings;  I'm the oldest and have 3 sisters and 2 brother

T=Time you wake up; 3 AM weekdays and whenever I get up on weekends but it's usually by 6 AM

U=Underwear; 100% cotton

V=Vegetable I hate:  Brussel sprouts and eggplant

W=What makes you run late; Over sleeping - I can't stand to be late and will actually arrive 5 to 10 minutes early where ever I go.

X=Xrays you've had; knees as a child; and my hand when the wind slammed the door closed on it years ago.

Y=Yummy food that you make; Oh, so many….. A Favorite is my Lady Baltimore cake that takes all day to make
 
Z=Zoo animals;
Any of the large cats but I'd rather see them in the wild

5 comments:

  1. Loved, Learning more about you...:) The man is currently off for his first job interview in months...I'm reading blogs, instead of wondering the outcome...sigh
    ~~Peace & Love & Healing & Blessings~~ "D"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a fun little list to do wasn't it?!

    And I certainly enjoyed learning a little bit of random Becky trivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the dislike of the sprouts and eggplant!
    Goodd list. Maa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the ABC's of you. We think alike in a lot of things. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...