Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Walk at the River







I have to be to work in about an hour. Scott and I and the dog (Amelia) decided to walk at the River. It was a lovely day and we found some amazing fungi to photograph and a young lady took a picture of the 3 of us for us. We are definitely older and wider than we once were but we still enjoy spending time together... even after nearly 25 years. I used the picture in our header and am posting pictures here of our fungi findings. OH almost forgot the little skink Scott spotted on our way into the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...