Search This Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Worked 3 hours yesterday after all.

It wasn't long after I posted yesterday that my phone rang to go over and help them as they got swamped by people at about Noon yesterday. So my lawn still needs mowing and I'm working now until Thursday but will be off Friday-Sunday next weekend so perhaps on Friday I will be able to get to the lawn. I'm ever so tired this morning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my Mom! Today is her 60+2 birthday. She is going to West Virginia to see her Mother-in-law with my Dad... hopefully they will be able to stop at some fun diversions along the way. Scott and I always look for interesting places to stop and take pictures when we travel together as it breaks the trip up and we've gained a new experience together. Plus we get to meet new and interesting people.

I'm so looking forward to next weekend - an entire weekend with my best friend - my husband. We've been talking about how much just being together means to us lately; reminiscing about our first tiny apartment with its 3 rooms and sparse furniture and how happy we were just being together. We still feel that way today which is amazing to a lot of people around us. We are looking forward to down sizing to our little cottage and purging a lot of "stuff" when we do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...