Search This Blog

Saturday, August 02, 2008

My Napping Buddy!




Tesla will follow me around for most of the day and he is the one that lures me into a mid-day nap on occasion. He weighs 15 pounds and is ALWAYS hungry. We feed him 3/4 cup of prescription cat food a day and he is still fat. He stays indoors as if aloud out he has such horrible separation anxiety. Last night when I got home from a 9 hour shift he let me know that I had been away entirely too long so I guess I better ask for shorter shifts.... spoiled little wretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...