Search This Blog

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Rain and Sick Kitty




Mistress Tara cat has been living on the screened porch for the past couple days as she has a respiratory infection. Poor thing is so weak and floppy; she's like a rag doll when you pick her up to give her medication. Notice the towel... thats my protection from her nails. She has few teeth left in her head but her nails are like razors... especially when your trying to shove a pill and drops down her throat and putting cream in her eyes.

And we've been getting steady showers for about the past hour. The garden will LOVE it! I picked a few cucumbers from the garden this morning and they have all ready made their way into tonights salad. I have baked a butternut squash and some sweet potatoes and have corn on the cob in the steam pot. I will also pan fry a ham slice. We are all tired of eating take out. I need to fine tune my meal prep so that I have meals ready to go at a moments notice and ahead so we won't buy out so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...