Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Sewing/Hobby Room Layout

All during the night I dreamed about how to set up my sewing/hobby room so that it was more functional. I sew, quilt, scrap-book, crochet (learning to knit), write to friends and occasionally make some jewelry so the room has to have a corner or space for everything needed to do these hobbies. I really need a bigger room or a separate building... HA HA! Funny how all that work in my head has made me tired this morning and no time for naps before work today as I have to be there at 1:30 and I have to wash clothes before then. I need to make or buy some more clothes appropriate for work so that I won't have to worry about washing them every two days (I have 2 outfits at the moment).

Yesterday I washed some fabrics that I found in my sewing room and today they need pressing and putting away. Slowly but surely I am getting on top of my stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...