Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

Annie's Freebie


If you follow the link on the left side of my blog for a free daily crochet project this is what is featured today.... Isn't it just darling? It will only stay up until Midnight tonight and then they will switch patterns. For someone just starting it's a great site for projects and they sell everything needed for a crocheter or knitter. And anyone that loves to crochet for little girls they have some awesome pattern books for dresses. Even BIG girls (Moms') will find beautiful clothing patterns on this site to order. I just love Annie's Attic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...