Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Morning at Riverwalk with Amelia

I picked a bowl of tomatoes to share with co-workers and after dropping them off at the store I took Amelia down to the River walk to have some fun away from home time and a chance to meet other doggies. She always grins so much on the way there it's hilarious!

The grapes have fallen from the vines that hang over head of the River walk so the smell of fermentation was strong. Amelia took every opportunity she could find to gobble up ones that had not been crushed into the sidewalks. She is such an odd dog - LOVES fruit!

Signs of Fall were all around - the cool breeze; the leaves gently floating down from above and the river's flow a bit more swift from the rain we've been getting. People are enjoying the opportunity to get out and enjoy nature. Some on bikes and others sitting along the path with a good book to read. I truly believe Fall is my favorite season... a chance to slow down before the Holiday Ruckus.

I'm home until until 5 today and am looking forward to just working around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...