Search This Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ah Home! Labor Day weekend!



I'm home today - ALL DAY!!!! YEAH! I have so much that needs doing and so much I want to do that one day will not be enough. We talked about going out to the Farmer's Market and buying a bunch of corn to put up for later use as I'm sure prices on frozen goods will be going up this winter. First we need to get a nice breakfast put together; we will actually be able to sit and enjoy it this morning. I only wish I could have been off ALL this weekend as Family is in town from out-of-state and I would have liked more time to spend with them.

It's Labor Day weekend and yesterday I was finally able to find the cordless drill to finish installing the flag bracket on the mailbox post and put our flag out front. I took a couple pictures from our dining room window of the flag floating in the breeze. Today it is overcast and a bit rainy so I'm glad I took these photos yesterday. Happy Labor Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...