Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

A spoiled brat society

Thats what America has become for the most part. There are few people left here that won't throw a fit in a store to get something for nothing. And yet this is the very same society that belly aches about not earning enough at their jobs. If there is a sale sign for example that reads "30% off all 45" Home Dec Fabric" and there is something else above or next to the fabric like beaded trim they'll want the trim for 30% off EVEN though the sign CLEARLY states "30% OFF 45" Home Dec Fabric". It's like they absolutely refuse to read the entire sign and when the items they WANT don't come up 30% off they proceed to throw a fit in line and when you bring the sign to their attention and READ it for them they say," NOOOOOO... that sign says 30% OFF!" and they get louder and louder. It's just like the child that wants candy and starts carrying on and throwing a fit until the parent just gives in. MAKES ME SICK!!!!! What a bunch of brats... I would have had ice cold water thrown over my head if I acted like that as a child. And I'd be embarrassed if a family member or friend did that while shopping with me. Sales are GREAT! Don't get me wrong but throwing a fit to get something on sale thats NOT at the time is ridiculous. It will ALL go on sale eventually you just have to watch the sale ads and go THEN! OH YEAH!!! THAT REQUIRES READING THE AD! Perhaps that is just too much for people as well.

As far as earning more... YOU HAVE TO EARN IT! You aren't supposed to just be granted an income because you show up each day. And a business can't pay their people more if they aren't earning any profits.

Sorry for the rant but I just HAD to get it off my chest before I go into work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...