Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Trucks Running Again!

My Handy Dandy Husband got our truck running once again! I am ever so thankful I found a man that can fix ANYTHING! The re-fabricated computer module is working GREAT; in fact the truck is running the best it has in a long time. Scott thinks that the module had been on the verge of burning up for some time and thats why the truck had developed that shudder it had for a couple years. We drove it out to the dump site as our oil can was full of used oil and we needed to empty it. On the way out there we came up on a bad wreck between car and pickup... the pickup was bent in half... no fixing that one. Everyone seemed to be walking around so thankfully no serious injuries. I was glad we had taken the back way and came into the dump center on the same side of the road as crossing over is always a dangerous proposition. They don't even have a decent turn lane for people entering from the opposite side of the road. Better get a shower if I'm to get to the vet by 9:20 and then to work at 1:30 - in between will be laundry and a bit of gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...