Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tesla's Vet Trip


Well today was Tesla's yearly checkup and he was his typical nasty self. We tried having me just stay with him and help them get through the exam without loss of flesh. He was perfectly DREADFUL! But I didn't have to pay the $30 for sedation and we all came away unscathed. I will take them a stool sample from the cat box next week as none of us dared to gather one from him this morning. AND get this he has stayed mad at ME for helping. For the first 20 to 30 minutes since we got back home he paced about and then would stomp right up to me and HISSSSSSSSssssss at me. If I tried to pet him he would growl like crazy. I don't think he likes Vet appointments at all.... HA HA! Thankfully it's over for another year. And in his picture at the top of my blog you'd never know what nastiness dwells within... would ya"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...