Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sanity Returning

I feel like I'm finding myself once more and my thoughts are clearly much more toward happiness. I can't believe I stayed so miserable for so long. I'm sleeping better and have more energy than I have had in years. Tomorrow I will visit my family in Spartanburg and am so looking forward to that.

Greg gave me some seeds and gardening gloves yesterday as a late Mother's Day present. Once Greg is up and about I will get him to move his car and make a trip to Lowes for some manure and peat moss to boost up a couple beds in the garden so that I can plant the seeds. I have to be careful of how much time I'm in the sun because of some of the medication I am taking. So early mornings would be best before the sun is fully up. I now realize what my Grandma meant about "the best part of the day"; she always used to tell me that I was sleeping the best part of the day away when I was a teenager. I'd still be asleep at 8 AM and she would have been out in her garden by 5:30-6:00 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...