Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

Quiet House

Greg has gone to the plasma donation center so the house is quiet except for the occasional purr from Tesla in Scott's recliner. I have the dishwasher cycled around and ready for more dirty dishes and the laundry is going. I picked nearly enough blackberries for a pie from the briar mess in our back yard. Amelia dog helped pick too... she LOVES blackberries. I have NEVER seen another dog do that. I kept shooing her away and then I'd see her farther up the bed eating more. I'm going to trim some lower limbs on trees and bushes in that corner so that I can get farther into the flower bed to pick more. I should have enough for a pie or cobbler for tomorrow's dinner; provided Amelia doesn't get to the berries first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...