Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Out to the garden!

I'm heading out to reclaim our vegetable garden. It has been pretty much ignored for the entire time I was working... nearly 4 years. But we will need it to produce some vegetables for us this summer so I'm going to do my best to get it back in shape. It needs organic matter badly! But even that we have let slide and have not kept a composter going constantly with grass clippings and vegetable trimmings. We can't afford to run the water bill up so we will need to mulch heavily. Time to relearn some old skills that my Grandma taught to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...