Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

My return home

Well my first week back at home has started with laundry and cleaning; as well as thinking up a good dinner for tonight. I'm adding a bit of beef back to our diet after a long time with none. We will have cubed steaks and gravy tonight. And I'm thinking some roasted vegetables would be nice as well. And I may go ahead and bake some pies or a batch of cookies or pumpkin bread. Everything will be from scratch and YUMMY! Perhaps I will post some pictures of our dinner later tonight.

Now that I have a bit of free time to call my own I need to start working on Christmas gifts. Never too early to start with a family as large as mine. OH... and I need to make something for Gwen as she graduates from high school next month... MAN! that happened FAST! Seems she was just that 3 hour old baby that I got to hold the day before my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...