Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rain Glorius RAIN!

It's been a steady drizzle all night long. I won't need to water the baby tomatoes today. So far we haven't lost any so I will need to go ahead and plant the rest of the plants anywhere I can and then tie them up someway as I'm out of cages.

Scott received a letter yesterday that his photograph was chosen as a winner in the City wide photo contest. We will be attending the City Council meeting on the 5th to be part of the awards ceremony. I'll have to get some pictures. I am so glad that I read about the contest and told him to enter that photo.

Well today is house cleaning and laundry day. I'm not going to go too crazy in the den and kitchen as we will just wreck it all sanding drywall tomorrow. Scott is taking the next 5 days off from work so that we can tackle that job.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to hubby! How blessed he is to have such a wise wife:).

    Hope the work on the house isnt too stressful.

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...