Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 2 of the Memorial Weekend

We are working on the den project this weekend. We had to go to Lowes for another bucket of "mud" to do the final application... one more sanding and we can start priming the walls for paint. We are going to paint all the walls in the house an off white in preparation for selling this place next Spring/Summer. I'm only hoping that we can walk away from all our debt with the sale of this house - could be just wishful thinking on my part. Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...