Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Finding myself again!

Ok; I've left my job and have returned home at least for a little while. When it comes time to re-enter the work force it will be in a more creative position with less hours where I can develop good friendships and not be over anyone! I have absolutely no interest in being a manager again. I want more time to develop me into what I enjoy not a position.

Today I am going to run a few errands and then come back here and work some on cleaning house and may even do some work out in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...