Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2008

8 AM wake up phone call

My phone rang at 8 AM this morning; it was Greg wanting into the house. He went to the beach about 8 last night with a friend and she had said she had reserved a room but then when they got there there was no room so they drove back apparently LATE last night or early this morning. I think he wanted some day light time at the beach but it didn't happen. OH well... maybe I can figure out a way to take him to the beach for a day before he leaves for the Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...