Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Peace and Happiness



Thats what I believe everyone is striving for; it's so easy to mistake collecting "stuff" as happiness. With us looking to downsize to less than 800 square feet we are really looking at what we own and deciding what to keep and what to sell or donate. Basically we have one year from now to get everything down to a manageable amount. What ever doesn't sell between now and then we will call to have someone pick it up right before we put the house on the market.

1 comment:

  1. I love downsizing sales:). Best wishes with this endeavor.

    Great pic of you two~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...