Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tightening the belt

We had really gotten spoiled with me working I'm afraid and we will need to really buckle down if we are to make it on a single income again. I've begun cooking daily and that saves a good bit on eating out; plus we have delicious left overs for the following days lunches. We will need to start REALLY thinking about purchases instead of just making them as their isn't any "play money" available now. It really sucks but thats how it is... so we will have to adjust.

1 comment:

  1. Cutting back is never fun:(. However, you may find it worth it if it means you could stay home longer...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...