Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

Why I left my job

Stress can come from any situation or thought that makes you feel frustrated, angry, or anxious. What is stressful to one person is not necessarily stressful to another.

Anxiety
is a feeling of apprehension or fear. The source of this uneasiness is not always known or recognized, which can add to the distress you feel.

It was horrible driving into the parking lot and having dread hanging over my head. My chest would tighten up and near panic would follow me throughout my day. This is NOT me! I feel like my body and my emotions are changing and my coping skills have vanished completely. Now with applying for a new job I'm feeling anxiety again... perhaps I'm not ready to return to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...